Calling all M275A2 owners!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 02:05:41 PDT

Greetings listers. I am doing a little research on deuce tractors,
specifically trying to figure out years of mfr. It seems that most every deuce tractor
I've come across is a 1966. What I am looking for is the year of any known
deuce tractors along with manufacturer, contract number and serial number.
Even better would be a pic of the data plate. If anybody knows of a year of mfr
other than 1966, tell me. I know that there were some of the M275 gas
tractors produced too, I had a 1952 Stude mfr one.
Thanks,
Kenny