M998 HMMWV Parts needed for Museum

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 03:37:25 PDT

Hello all,
I am looking for the following parts for an M998 HMMWV that we've acquired at Allegheny Arms & Armor Museum in Smethport, PA.
Taillights, headlights, side marker lights, windshield glass, air intake snorkel, turn signals, canvas top and doors, passenger seat, horn button or complete steering wheel, mirrors, and maybe new gauges (ours work, but the lenses are rough). This will be a running, functioning vehicle, not a static display so used parts would be acceptable.

I also need a manual for an M-42 Duster - original, reprint or CD-ROM would work.

If anyone has these items for sale or can recommend a dealer, please email me direct. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization, so any donations are completely tax deductible!

Thanks,
Vince