Re: [MV] Allis Chalmers (AC) HD-10 crawlers

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 12:31:12 PDT

John,

John Adams-Graf hit it right on the head. I'm
guessing he got the information from a book by Norm
Swinford, it's a good book. I believe it is published
by the same company that publishes Military Vehicles.
You might want to try www.ibdozing.com for a picture.
Kind of a neat tractor. What kind of shape are they
in?

Marc