Re: [MV] Allis Chalmers (AC) HD-10 crawlers

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 00:50:28 PDT

John

Sounds like you could make one good one out of the two
easy enough. I don't know what kind of steering
clutches it should have but clutches out of a D4 don't
sound right to me either. Used to be stuff like that
went for the price of scrap, or less for the sake of
hauling it away for the guy. Unfortunatly with the
price of scrap right now, their value has increased
significantly. Good luck on whatever you do. Those
Jimmy diesels sound cool don't they!

Marc

=== message truncated ===