Re: [MV] De-carboning old timers trick

From: Mark W (mnm3693234@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:26:02 PDT

I've mostly used water myself. I have also used ATF,
but it was mostly for the fun of it. The neighbors
really like it. I once had a friend that would pour
rice down the carb. To this day, I don't know what he
was thinking. We just called his 70 something
Firebird a "rice burner" Anybody ever hear about
using rice?

MarkW