Re: Studebaker US6 Hood, Grill, Engine, partial Frame

From: Richard (metal@fullwave.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:39:07 PDT

Thanks to David and Darryl and others, I've now
got this piece ID'd....

It's a partial Studebaker US6, with decent hood, grill,
engine, and bit o' frame. Apparently, it was cut up some
years back to make a skid-mount water-pump. I was
told the engine was running fine when they stopped using
it around 1997.

I've been told it's a Hercules JXD engine, with the Studebaker
logo cast into the exhaust manifold; and likely made between
1941-1945.

the man wants $300 obo

I've got it sitting in my yard, in SW Oregon, half hour from
Medford.

Details, and other items, at:

http://www.oregonstone.com/forsale.htm

Richard