M886 HELP NEEDED!

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:24:38 PDT

Howdy List,

I just picked up a 1977 M886 Ambulance in Poughkeepsie NY and it needs a
brake master cylinder in the worst way. The local parts guys cannot find
one in their books. I tell them it is the same as a 77 W200 pickup but
the part they send is wrong. The front and rear circuit positions are
reversed and the hard line connectors are on the other side.

Can anyone give me a Wagner number or any other part number? I am trying
to get to Aberdeen this weekend so if anyone can reply tonight I would
appreciate it!

TIA,

Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
M886
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)