Events in Normandy

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 11:54:40 PDT

Folks - as requested by a couple of you , here is the link for MILWEB's
event calendar -
http://www.milweb.net/SupportServices/ClubsEvents/ClubsIndex.htm

For the official ceremonies see 1944 Commemorative

For MV Events see European Military Vehicle

For spares and militaria faris see European militaria

Hope this is of use, Cheers, N