Re: [MV] Homeland Security Needs Your Help

From: Glenn McCalley (glenn@combatcatering.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:24:14 PDT

Glenn,

Do you know -which- Senator is considering a ban on camo paint jobs?
Is the desire to ban private ownership of military vehicles expressed in a
bill yet? Do you know who is behind that?
Is anybody (MVPA??) actively monitoring and tracking these things?
If these efforts get to the point of bills being introduced, we need to
be -ready-ready-ready- to open up with the letter writing cannon. Doing
nothing we guarantee that the man will come by with a tow truck to take our
vehicles away.

Glenn.