RE: [MV] Homeland security

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 06:48:14 PDT

Hi Everette
I'm afraid that I was at that rally and they were not rubber rifles.
Although they were not according to what I know live weapons on the
vehicles, they were realistic and were the subject of some extremely bad
judgement by their owners in their use. The incident in question had
occurred right after two so-called MV hobbyists dressed in camos walked
into a Friendlys restaurant with a dummy M-60 MG and sat down to eat,
because they didn't want the gun to be stolen off their jeep. These are
the things that we are concerned with. Poor judgement by people who are
really not criminals.

Glenn