Re: [MV] M35 front end alignment

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 18:27:27 PDT

I did the procedure outlined in the TM, and it made the fronts run a
little cooler. All it covered was toe-in. There's also a scuff gauge
for $130 that you run over and it tells you how much toe you have. I
was thinking of making one out of two steel plates, but don't know how
well it would work.

Ray