Re: [MV] M35 front end alignment

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 12:18:24 PDT

I have discussed the same topic with my next door
neighbor. He is a retired tire and alignment
mechanic. I was advised that good heavy duty shocks
will help. As well as some better tires. The
military tires will roll under during cornering and
this causes uneven wear not to mention the safety
hazard of a rollover. Without looking too closely he
thought it would be more work to change the camber
than it is worth. I will have to ask him again why
the front axles were built with the camber they have.
His overall opinion was to deal with it and rotate
often (not always the best answer to those with
inquiring minds).

Good luck

Marc