RE: [MV] Battery Maintainers

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 03:20:20 PDT

Hi Mike,
I have mentioned this before on the list. I use the "Chargetek 500" battery
charger. It maintaines the two batteries separatly and is a small waterproof
box mounted behind the companion seat. Whenever the truck is sitting in the
yard, I have it plugged in using a long extension cord. It keeps the
batteries within a few millivolts of each other.
Has worked great for 1-1/2 years now.
Go ogle and find it for about $100.00.
If you use the solargizers, get one for each battery so that they get
charged right.
Bjorn