Re: [MV] M35 front end alignment

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 03:13:22 PDT

According to the data plates, when the deuce is loaded to capacity, less
than 300 lb is added to the front axle. The winch alone adds more than that,
about 600 lb.
With a knuckle boom crane folded behind the cab the weight added to the
front suspension is more than 600 lb (that's why I removed the winch from my
vehicle).
I don't think that the loading of the axle is an issue in my case. Maybe
that the the axle housing is bent...
Bjorn