Re: [MV] Stencils

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 11:44:16 PDT

I used Rick's paint mask for almost all of the markings on my USMC M37. I did
a couple of them using stencils (ones that I knew I would be using elsewhere
such as jerry can lables and tire pressures). Great product, easy to apply,
looks good when done... I especially liked the way that the product conforms
to irregularities on the body panels as I didn't go overboard on straightening
dent panels before I painted (I figured that the truck earned some dents...).

I have a page on my website showing the markings being applied along with a page
listing the USMC markings that I found on both of my M37's...

Marking page is located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/stencils.htm

Good luck,
CGarbee