WTB Pioneer Tool Ax for M35

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 12:01:32 PDT

Greetings List,

I'm trying to locate an ax for my pioneer tool rack on my M35. Since I
don't have one to compare, I can't just run down to the local hardware
store and pick up a 'suitable replacement'. And I'd prefer a milspec
one if possible.. just for authenticity's sake The only ones I've found
online for sale are for Jeeps (are they the same size?) at Beachwood
Canvas. And 35 bucks is a little rich for my blood. Also checked ePay,
and no luck. Anyone got one or know where I can get one?

Thanks much!

Sean Nichols

'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2