Re: [MV] Fuel price web site from DOE

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 19:10:00 PDT

> All I know is that I feel sorry for the West Coast, with their
> $2.30/gal diesel.

~SNARF!!~

Why does California have to be the place where the oil companies
test/decide what the remainder of America will tolerate in the way of
gas price hikes?

I hereby nominate the east coast as the proving grounds for petrol
pricing. And would someone please bring back ' tricky Dicky ' , who was
smart/kind/who knows? enough to freeze gasoline prices in the early/mid
70's for half a year while the country got it's breath back?

Younger George Bush:

no. This is an MV list. YMMV.

     Paul A. Thomas
     MVPA# 24986