Fuel price and China

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 17:53:59 PDT

a little side-bar on petroleum and China, about 5 years ago I quoted a
fellow on an all electric water heater that would heat a flow of 5 GPM
water to 190 degrees F. and withstand 2000 psi, and maintain temperature and
flow. They had plenty of electricity but did not have petroleum fuel.
This could not reasonably be done with a tank heater so it was done with a
coil of pipe that was heated electrically, I do not remember cost but it was
very, very, expensive - in the last month I again quoted the same man on a
heater with same capacity only fueled by diesel. He is involved with a
company that is building military equipment for China, in China.

Everette