CUCV SHIFTS HARD INTO REVERSE

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 23:41:39 PDT

Folks
 I got the CUCV Blazer running again and moving down the road. It seems to
run fine in drive, going thru all the gears, But when I put it into reverse
it acts like I did a neutral drop like a kid does when racing. Can anyone
tell me whats going on, it shifts very hard and I dont want to screw
anything up.
 I did put some tranny fluid in it , could I have overfilled it a bit to
caues this problem. I cant find this trouble shooting problem in my - 10
or -20
Thanks in advance!!
Mark M-886 and CUCV