Tailgate

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 16:27:50 PDT

I got a winterized M35 and just got done taking the insulated floor,
canvas, bows, and eactly 98lbs of flaking rust (from under the insulated
floor).

I've put the tail gate back on, but the oval tabs on the bed had been
folded back. They both broke off when straightened. I don't have anything
left except what looks like a loop for a safety chain.

Does anyone have a close up picture of how the tail gate is supposed to
attach? I've got a CNC plasma cutter so I could easily remake anything to
make it look stock.

Thanks,
Grant