who has that humvee alternator?

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 18:11:22 PDT

Tired of my electric mechanic try to adapt a regulator
with no success, wonder if someone have a working
one,

thanks

today I find the perfect color for the humvee,
remeber that light green, I abondon the idea and have
some remaining pain, wanted to make a dark green and
buy three liters of black, and you don´t belive it
I add the black and obtain gray! beautifull
lusterless whith corn powder, just great, finish all
paint exterior today at sun light I have some skin
burn but I am happy

Alejandro