M-38 Arctic Top CHEAP

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 08:18:48 PDT

I still have the M-38 Arctic top for sale, only I have reduced the price by
75%! Thats right, you read it correctly, a 75% reduction in price! Send me
only $25.00 and the top is YOURS! This is a limited time offer! I just can't
bring myself to take this to the alluminum recycler. Buyer to arrange
shipping. I have to get this out of my yard or I lose credibility with my
wife on the MV collection front. We all deal with that problem aside from
the 0.002% of you guys lucky enough to find a spouse who "understands".
Please help a fellow collector stay out of the dog house and continue on the
path of restoration and preservation that he has chosen.
Top can be viewed at www.members.cox.net/acfarer/arctictop.jpg
Located in Fortuna, CA. 250 miles north of San Francisco, on the coast.
Thanks.
Jonathan