Re: [MV] WTB Pioneer Tool Ax for M35

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 15:03:21 PDT

I got both items at our local John Deeere dealership - made in USA by Ames
tool co, and it think they were the major supplier to military. Did have
to take some plastic wood and hide where Deere had burned their name in
handle, paint hid it just fine.

Just today I was in store called "tractor supply" and they had same things

Everette