Set of Brand New M1008 Axles $949 plus freight.

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 16:58:50 PDT

I don't need these but, I figure someone might. I tripped over them while
looking for filter heads of all things. Too bad they aren't M1009 ;-P That
would be a deal..

Surplus Center has what looks like Brand New Surplus M1008 Axles $949 for a
set front and rear with rotors calipers, drums and e-brake cables.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2004051818335539&catname=&qty=1&it
em=28-1473

"One of our 28-1471 GM four wheel drive front axle assemblies with one of
our 28-1472 GM four wheel drive rear axle assemblies. Even better savings on
a matched pair of new replacement axles for your four wheel drive vehicle!
Shpg. 911 lb

GM 4WD FRONT AXLE ASSEMBLY WITH BRAKES
New GM four wheel drive front axle assembly originally made for military
application. Brakes are complete with rotors and calipers. 10 Bolt cover.
For use with six bolt wheels. 3.08:1 gear ratio. These axle assemblies fit
82-87 4x4 Blazers, 81-87 4x4 CHEVY and GMC trucks, and 81-87 4x4 CHEVY and
GMC Suburban.

GM REAR AXLE ASSEMBLY WITH BRAKES
New GM rear axle assembly originally made for military application. Includes
ten bolt posi-traction rear, hubs, drums, brakes and emergency brake cables.