Re: [MV] The Soviet/Russian MB650 . . . LABS (Lies And Bull Sh!t)

From: Richard Eames (florida_dneprs@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 18:00:35 PDT

Sorry! Stu!
If you had truly done your homework, you would not be so busy busting my
chops! The claims are true, the quality of the MB series KMZ bikes are
legendary. But, are they worth it? Time will tell! My Dad, in the late
1940's butchered a perfectly good Duesenburg, and turned it into a tow
truck. A damn good one, too! Who knew? The cars were worth nothing at the
time, but now...

The production numbers on the MB series bikes are very low, so hind-sight,
the sales already generated, and the interest these bikes have with the
general public tells me that "LABS" is probably your middle name. We sell
many KMZ bikes in the $5,000.00 to $6,000.00 range, but these are very
special bikes.

If you are trying to drive the price down, so that you can get a bargain, it
will not work. The bikes are not for sale to you at any price!

regardz...
Ric "the sign guy"
www.DneprOwnersGroup.org
www.Arbalet-USA.com