The Soviet / Russian MB650

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 18:31:19 PDT

The claims are true, the quality of the MB series KMZ bikes are
legendary. But, are they worth it?

**** Well, not to sound too distrusting, but these people who are telling
us how great the quality of these (yes, they are a 30's vintage design)
M/C's are, aren't exactly historically trusted by us now are they ?
 As an aside, I own a 70's era Russain military vehicle. It has an early
40's driveline. Great, but its also 40's reliable ( read, you gotta keep
up on it) and I'm not sure the quality on it ( and make no mistake, its a
front line Russian military vehicle too) is anything to write home to
Moscow about.

The production numbers on the MB series bikes are very low, so
hind-sight, the sales already generated, and the interest these bikes
have with the general public.

*** I'd think that due to our "membership" in the Military Vehicle world
would put us one up on teh General Publlic as far as these would be
concerned. We also know there are many very gullible ( aka suckers)
persons who might fall for the storys told by our once again allies.
Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!