Re: [MV] What's an M1009 worth??

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 18:36:55 PDT

Nope they are right in town where I work, about 100 miles from my house

*** OK, I'll bite. Which town would that be?
   I don't think you gotta worry about anybody beatring you to them.
Just that the coasts also seem to demand a little more $ for items than
out here in the Middle of the US of A.
Steve

South of KC Mo., where I can still find Jeep trailers in nice shape for
$500, whereas I been tole that out in Jerzee ( did I get that right Joe
?) there a bit more pricey.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!