RE: [MV] What's an M1009 worth??

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 19:31:34 PDT

They are in Tampa, Fl

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen L Dussetschleger [mailto:dussetschleger@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:37 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] What's an M1009 worth??

Nope they are right in town where I work, about 100 miles from my house

*** OK, I'll bite. Which town would that be?
   I don't think you gotta worry about anybody beatring you to them.
Just that the coasts also seem to demand a little more $ for items than out
here in the Middle of the US of A.
Steve

South of KC Mo., where I can still find Jeep trailers in nice shape for
$500, whereas I been tole that out in Jerzee ( did I get that right Joe
?) there a bit more pricey.