Re: [MV] The Soviet/Russian MB650 & Importation

From: Richard Eames (florida_dneprs@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 05:29:43 PDT

My bikes do not have the data plates that you are speaking about. It may
have had to do with the time you bought it. As long as they are 1978 or
older, they are safe to import into the U.S. as antique or collector
vehicles. Anything newer, U.S. Customs will impound. I import a lot of
motorcycles and odd vehicles, and seldom have a problem.

I was not at Aberdeen, but if you will e-mail a photo of the font style, I
could probably tell you the font family.

regardz...
Ric "the sign guy"
www.DneprOwnersGroup.org
www.Arbalet-USA.com