Re: [MV] The Soviet/Russian MB650 & Importation

From: Richard Eames (florida_dneprs@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 11:32:33 PDT

I have a call to my buddy at U.S. Customs for the definitive answer. I have
never imported a Trabant, but the Don Garlits Museum, in Ocala, Florida has
one on display there.

I will post, in the near future, what I will have available in de-miled
Soviet tanks and APC's, with prices. The shipping is the figure that usually
kills the deals.

regardz...
Ric "the sign guy"
www.DneprOwnersGroup.org