RE: [MV] M1028 CUCV Dually in Florida & buyer ettiquette

From: Mil-Veh List (mil-veh@ziptar.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 18:44:00 PDT

 Sure, any and all input welcomed..

Pics are here:

http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-1.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-2.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-3.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-4.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-5.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-6.jpg
http://www.ziptar.com/mil-veh/m1008-3-7.jpg

It has not been run through their shop, the dealer did tell me that it was
driven from where it was purchased and parked where it now sits, he didn't
tell me how long it's been there. It looks like it's been sitting a while.
It buried in the lot pretty deep, I didn't see it from the street and didn't
know it was there. I only came across it as I was wandering through the maze
of other trucks they have. I wouldn't say it's a daily driver, it will need
some elbow grease to get to that point.
Kevin