RE: [MV] Husky pictures

From: Mil-Veh List (mil-veh@ziptar.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 19:58:13 PDT

M116 Husky??? http://www.wmrs.edu/oldweb/facilities/barcroft/barcroft.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen L Dussetschleger [mailto:dussetschleger@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:29 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] Husky pictures

  Esteemed list member types. Have a lead on a vehicle on a remote site
near mid-west. Owner is unavailabe but a person who has seen the vehicle has
given a picture of it (yeah, I know. I once saw a guy who told a guy, who
then.........) to a 3rd party. I tried describing Tracked cargo vehicles (
Which it was somewhat described as by #2) to my buddy & he said that he saw
a picture of it & it was a "HUSKY". OK, a good shot in
the dark.
  Now, can anybody send me ONE good side shot of one of these critters ?
I am working on a project & wanna see if htis will work for it. I have an
old slow computer, so it can only handle ONE good shot.
Thanks, Steve