Rear lockout hubs

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 15:50:11 PDT

Friends:

Never let it be said that we at Inter Agency Motor Pool are not responsive
to consumer needs!!! (Begging, pleading and whining work, too.)

A couple of you guys asked if we would sell just one rear axle shaft, and
one rear lockout hub, as a less expensive way to achieve the rear-tire
rolling-friction reduction. The answer is "Sure!".

One rear axle shaft, and one lockout hub: $495 plus shipping.

Please be aware that in the near future, we will have the jack-shaft
disconnect project ready for market, at which time you would need two shafts
and two hubs to achieve the best possible solution.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres

www.M35products.com

Toll-free 866-749-0100

Visa/MC accepted