Re: [MV] Source for tire spoons?

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 19:29:12 PDT

I'd try Kentool. I bought a set from my local Bumper
to Bumper. Napa should carry the same ones too.
There are many different styles so ask to see the
catalog. I'm in the process of dismounting tires off
some wheels to prep for paint. It's been fun so far.
I'll take them to a professional for mounting the new
tires. It's not that I'm afraid of them, but by the
time I'd get them mounted the tires would be rotten.

Good luck,

Marc