Log, Radio, Tailgate

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 01:42:51 PDT

I found out why the had a shimey going at about 50-53mph. Man, I have to
be more observant in my inspections! But I've only been driving it for a
week now. :)

http://media.diywelder.com/images2/052404-littlelogbetweentires_7801.jpg

I also setup a stereo for the m35. All I needed was really loud and
portable. Instead of buying one of the converters or stealing power off
the bottom battery I used a 26Ah 12v battery that was laying around. Some
PA speakers given to me, an old amplifier I found in the of the cars given
to me, a CD player that my brother's friend wanted to "throw" away, and a
1.5Ah charger. I stored everything but the speakers under the drivers seat
and hid the speakers on each side of the drivers seat. I don't want
anything too interesting for curious people to look at. ;)

I'll know how well it works on monday when I take the thing up to 52-53mph. :)

http://media.diywelder.com/images2/052404-m35stereosystem_7796.jpg

And if you thought removing the tag axle ruined an m35, take a look at
this. :)

http://media.diywelder.com/images2/052204-pose_7764.jpg

Oh well, might as well...Mothers day gift. A clutch disc...

http://media.diywelder.com/images2/050904-mothersday_7511.jpg

Oh, still interested in pictures of the tail gate latch assembley. My 7018
welding-rod-bailing wire has came undone twice already. ;)