RE: [MV] SOURCE FOR SPOONS & WAYNE HARRIS

From: Charles J. Miller (nsaamiller@abe.midco.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 04:39:13 PDT

Mr. Kelone:
For crying out loud, Mr. Harris was giving you a plug. You have done far
more damage by your response. Remember that us nickel and dime buyers have
quite a few nickels and dimes, and even dollars (sometimes). Perhaps if you
won't do business with one of us nickel and dime folks, perhaps you should
not do business with any.

By the way, it's "oddassity", not "ordassity." Sheesh.

That off my mind, anyone have a concise list of civilian equivalents for the
consumables on an M35A2 with a Continental Turbo? Filters, belts, fluids,
etc. I ran across one once and cannot track it down again.

Thanks,
charles