Re: [MV] Log, Radio, Tailgate

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 15:43:14 PDT

Bruce is right. A boom box works well. I wish I had taken a picture of my
TV/cd player that we hung from the top bow of the cab in the M35 for the
convoy. We plugged it into the 110 volt drop cord we had run from the
generator for the a/c and used it to boost the dvd player. Worked well. I
hate I forgot my cd's. My brother could only watch one episode of Stargate
SG1 before taking a half hour brake. Hard on the eyes. The speakers where
about head high too. You can get these things cheap now. This one works
well because it has rca jacks for audio and video input. I might try to rig
up some kind of communication devise with it for future trips.

Speaking of Stargate, we watch "1969" and I was apalled at the fact that the
producers could not find a couple of you Canadian dudes with properly
painted M35's for the episode. Shows with incorrect marking realy drive me
crazy. Maybe I need less cafine.

Joe Trapp

PS. How did you get those big rims on those 6 lug deuce axles? A picture
of that would be good.

 http://media.diywelder.com/images2/052204-pose_7764.jpg