Re: [MV] OT: Remember this? see what happened with FB

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 21:46:46 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Forster" <jfor@quik.com>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 5:08 PM
Subject: [MV] OT: Remember this? see what happened with FB

> Subject: [MV] OT, But Way to Funny to Pass Up
> Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mark W <mnm3693234@yahoo.com>
>
> Wedding dress for sale:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343
>
> Look at the seller's FB profile. Apparently the transaction DID NOT go
well.
> LoL.

I've had similar situations on Ebay where sellers and buyers spam-traps have
prevented me from communicating with them. I wound up going through a
friend's email account to email these folks in these sorts of cases,
otherwise my feeback would no doubt have had one or two entries like this
fellow's through no fault of my own.

Obligatory MV Content: The Canadian Gov't released some running Leopard I
chassis sans turrets awhile ago, but they were holding out for the big
bucks. Since they were apparently sold to the U.S. (being German and all
and "not of U.S. origin"), does anyone here know who wound up with them,
and/or what's to become of them?