Re: [MV] The MUTT project is underway at last!! Need a warning decal.

From: Mil-Veh List (mil-veh@ziptar.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 10:43:55 PDT

Sounds exciting, look forwrd to the after pics, the Zero rust product sounds
interesting (read the web page) Nice to see how it looks and holds up.

BTW: is that a custom color they are doing for you?? there colors page is pretty
limited and syas "Zero-Rust dries to an extremely abrasion resistant satin
finish." Do they do custom colors or a 383 replacement??

Quoting rertman@ix.netcom.com:

It'll be painted desert tan using Zero-Rust MIL

----- End forwarded message -----