Challenger No. 3985 from Cheyenne, Wyo.

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 00:33:02 PDT

for those fortunate enough to be close enough may I recommend that you go
see this magnificent machine. I have been fortunate to have seen this
fantastic machine when it's more than a million pounds of steel sat on
display behind a fence cold, still, and alone. Then to see her come alive.
Now this beautiful 61 year old is alive and will be moving gracefully along
the rails on a 4400 mile journey.

Everette

Subject: Challenger No. 3985 from Cheyenne, Wyo.

It's coming back through Arkansas again. For more information go to

http://www.uprr.com/notes/corpcomm/2004/0429_steam.shtml