RE: [MV] Olive Drab #24087

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 15:24:25 PDT

Ah, Semi-Gloss Olive Drab Number 24087!

I bought mine from www.rapcopartscompany.com both through mail order, and once at the last MVCC meet. The site has a period/war description for each color, which is quite helpful. I've become very fond of this color. I painted my jeep this color, various civy camping gear like coolers and such, and even accidentally got some smeared on the master bathroom wall. Luckily, I'm still single so I didn't get in trouble for that stupid mistake! ;-)

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1