RE: [MV] M1009 Painting ideas

From: Richard J. Thiers, Jr. (dangercat@onemain.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 10:39:10 PDT

Hi Kenny,
        That's probably me. I have a 7 piece canvas cover set for the M1009
Blazer. It's pictured on page 5 of my website(link in signature). I have
one set in stock.
        The covers go on after the old vinyl has been removed. There are 2 metal
stays in the seat backs that must be taken from the vinyl, and put into the
canvas(easy to do, no sewing). The last set I installed took about 4
hours, from the removal of the 3 seats, recovering with canvas, and their
re-installation. The set comes with detailed directions.
        I like the canvas for it's Mil-Spec look, the fact that I don't stick to
the seat in the summer, and that great canvas smell!
        Rick

Rick Thiers
M.V. Sales & Hardware
1035B Fallowfield Rd.