PAINT...PAINT and more paint !!

From: SGM Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 10:38:37 PDT

Just got word..there is a shop in Denver, Colorado..PAINT SHOP..they mix and
sell paint.... they do not Paint anything themselves.
They are making "ALL" the MV paints....!!! ALL the CARC 383's...!!!
Paints will be available in SPRAY CANS and gallons....AND...ALL SAFE TO USE
!!!!! Not like the Government CARC that "can" kill. He did his homework -
and got all the real formulas from a big paint company..!! But, they will be
ordinary paints..and not killers.....!!! Can't remember the brand..?? I'll
get it though...
Any color we have in the MV collecting field will be available..!!!!! They
are planning to specialize in keeping us happy !!
Anyone who wants to know..let me know. I'm going up to see him and give him
copies of the MV Magazines...
I told the guy he needs to put an ad in the SUPPLY LINE and Military
Vehicles..
Guys..this is what we have all been waiting for... Man - to have the 3 CARC
383 colors available in cans....!! Not to mention some of the other paints
we need...!!!!
More to come..! Gene