Re: [MV] Real News/ Gun Ban

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 12:26:24 PDT

Fox - real effort at the truth? Let's hope they keep trying. IMO - They
confuse truth with opinion. Can someone get further to the right than
Shawn Hanady? (sp?) I don't think so.

CNN - I think they are fairly unbiased - however everyone has some bias -
it's only human. Overall I think they do a fairly good job.

I watch CNN, read the paper ( locally very conservative ), local news
(totally confused - designed to fill the space between the commercials),
etc.

NRA, Rush, Drudge, etc and other radio heads - you get what you are looking
for - no one should confuse these "sources" with the "news".

Whatever your opinion, you can generally find what you are looking for if
you look long enough - and that may or may not be the truth.

Dave

--
Dave