Re: [MV] Super Singles?

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 12:28:47 PDT

I saw a price on some of those commerical super single tires once and they
are really expensive - like $800 per tire.

When I went to Italy a few years back I notices that most of the semi's use
Super Singles instead of duals. Apparently good super singles have a lot
less rolling resistance - hence greater MPG.

Dave