More news from Liberated France

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 21:59:57 PDT

I went to look at some granite blocks yesterday and amongst some other
"scrap" at this gentleman's place was a strange 4 wheel trailer, with solid
tyres. Turns out its the ammo trailer towed behind the Renault Chennillete
light tank (R75 I think) - made up till 1940 these were impressed into
service by the Germans when France fell. Its restorable and pretty
rare -there are several Chenniletes in private hands but I have never seen a
trailer.
Keep 'em peeled - it still turns up.
NIGE