Re: [MV] Home Painting Deuce?

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 20:48:06 PDT

I painted an M37 and used a hardener in the enamel paint and paint turned
out as shinny as a new car, I complained to paint supplier and his answer
was "You should have used a flattener also" when I asked why he did not tell
me that answer was "You did not ask" I no longer do business with this
company........

Everette