Re: [MV] Cab reinforcement for Gun mount

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 18:15:37 PDT

    I only drive a couple thousand miles a year, but I will have the gun on
the mount when I drive. Also, I'm going to have a real gun (Semi-Auto) so
there will be the occasional recoil issue to deal with.
    I'm a ways off on completing the M2, but if anyone has seen the
reinforcement kits and can send me rough dimensions of the parts, I could
probably make them.
    I read the prior post about the 1/8" plate, is there anything else to
the kit?

Thanks,
Jim