Dodge M880 on GSA in Washington State

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 23:38:28 PDT

For those of you into the M-880 style mil vehicles, here is a yellow
(pardon me, I need a moment, here.....) M-880 in dire need of some OD
paint. Can't give a direct link to it because it's burried in their own
web page stuff. Don't ask me; I just pays my money and bashes the
keyboard, hoping for the best. Go to www.gsa.gov and muddle around until
you find the auctions. Search by state for "Washington" and you will see
it listed.

Closes on June 1, around 8pm Seattle time. Current bid is $265. Doesn't
look half bad. Here is the text:

PICKUP, 1976 DODGE, MILITARY MDL M880, 8 CYL, 4X4, AT, VIN:
W24BE6S261341, ODOMETER READS 48,024, TRUE/ACTUAL MILEAGE UNKNOWN.
REPAIRS NEEDED INCLUDE DENTED RIGHT REAR FENDER, TORN UPHOLSTERY.
(1204H1-4128-WA03; PN F4W-101)
VIN#: W24BE6S261341
Mileage: 48024

Jim