[MV] 63B anyone?

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 23:43:43 PDT

Greetings folks,

New subscriber here, I'm an old hand who misses the junk I used to work on
and am looking to see what I can to help those that love them too. I was a
63B and 63D for eight years, over half of that active duty, and I worked on
daily 109s, 35s, 561's and a 792, 5 ton old and new, VTRs, self propelled
howitzers, their carriers, tracked command post carriers, HMMWVs, HEMMITS
and more.

I'll try to lend a hand here, and hope to find someplace to get greasy in
this area (Birmingham Alabama) as I cannot afford to own one at this time.

thanks.

L. Franklin